CINNAMON APPLE ENERGY BITES
Recipe provided by: Danae Halliday - http://reciperunner.com/
Prep time: 15 mins
Total time: 15 mins
Serves: 20 energy bites
Healthy, gluten free, vegan, energy bites that taste just like apple pie!
- 1 cup dried apples (not freeze dried)
- ½ cup medjool dates, pits removed
- ½ cup unsalted dry roasted almonds
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- 1 T. maple syrup
- 1 t. cinnamon
- ⅛ t. allspice
- 2 T. water, more if needed
- Soak the dates in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor or high speed blender and blend until the mixture turns into a paste or dough like consistency.
- Scoop out heaping tablespoons of the mixture and roll into balls.
- Store the energy bites in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.
Share this Recipe
« View More Recipes