Apple Jacks Crispy Treats
Recipe provided by: CANDACE BRAUN DAVISON – delish.com
Real apple adds a subtly tart flavor to these treats, balancing out the sweetness.
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 package marshmallows (10 oz.)
- 6 c. Apple Jacks
- Melt butter in a large pan over low heat, and then add in the marshmallows, stirring until completely melted. Turn off the burner and remove the pan from the heat.
- Add in the Apple Jacks and diced apples, stirring until all are coated.
- Pour the mixture into a 9-inch by 9-inch pan covered in wax or parchment paper, using a spatula or spoon to press them down evenly. Place in the freezer for 20-25 minutes to set.
- Remove the treats from the pan and use a knife to cut into squares.
Share this Recipe
« View More Recipes