Apple Avocado Salsa with Honey-Lime Dressing
Chopped apples, avocado, tomatoes, onions and poblano chile tossed in a sweet, refreshing honey-lime dressing.
Serves: Serves 4 to 6
For the Salsa
- 2 firm tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1 poblano chile, seeded, diced
- 2 small Granny Smith Apples, cored and diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- freshly ground black pepper
For the Honey-Lime Dressing
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons honey (add more if you like it sweeter)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all salsa ingredients in the order listed.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the lime juice and honey.
- Pour honey-lime dressing over salsa and gently toss it all together.
- Chill for 15 to 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Serve cold with tortilla chips or corn chips.
July 11, 2013 by Katerina Petrovska – Diethood.com
Share this Recipe
« View More Recipes