4 Boneless and Skinless Kings/Bell & Evans Chicken Breasts
2 Large Honeycrisp Apples – Peeled, Cored and Cut into Slices
½ Pound Brie Cheese – Cut into small pieces
1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
1 Stick Kings Organic Unsalted Butter
2 Cups Kings Naturally Fresh Apple Cider
1½ Cups Flour
1 Cup Canola Oil
Preheat the oven to 375 Degrees.
1. Combine the sliced apples and cinnamon. Toss to mix.
2. Place the apples on a baking sheet. Roast until they are browned and tender – approximately 20-25 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
3. Lay the cutlets on a flat surface. Divide the roasted apple mixture and the brie evenly over the cutlets. Fold the sides inward and roll the cutlet to seal the filling inside. Use toothpicks to seal the rolls.
4. Place the flour in a bowl or dish. Place the chicken rolls in the flour and coat all sides. Shake off any excess flour.
5. Preheat a sauce pan over high heat. Add the canola oil and heat until the oil is hot. (You can sprinkle some flour in the pan to check the heat.)
6. Place the roll-ups in the pan and cook until browned.
7. Remove the browned rollups form the pan and place on folded paper towels to absorb excess oil.
8. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the apple cider and cook until thickened to a sauce.
9. Place the rollups on a cutting board and slice each one into 3 or 4 pieces. To serve, pour the sauce over the chicken.
For more please go to: http://kingsfoodmarkets.com/unique-recipes/chicken-stuffed-with-brie
Connect with us