Cheesecake Stuffed Baked Apples
PREP TIME: 5 mins
COOK TIME: 25 mins
TOTAL TIME: 30 mins
- 6 apples (I used gala apples)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- optional: graham cracker crumbs, caramel sauce, pecans
- Chop the tops of the apples off and scoop out the insides. Discard the core and seeds.
- In a medium bowl cream together cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Mix in vanilla, egg, and cinnamon until smooth. Fill each of the apples ⅔ full with the cheesecake mixture.
- Place filled apples on a baking sheet (make sure they aren't touching) and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes until cheesecake filling is set. Transfer to a plate and place in the fridge until completely cooled.
- Serve apples at room temperature or chilled. If desired, top with caramel sauce, graham cracker crumbs, and pecans.
*recipe prep time does not include cooling time which is 1-3 hours
Share this Recipe
« View More Recipes