Serving Size 1 apple
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 35-40 minutes
¼ cup oats
½ cup pecans
½ cup dried cranberries
½ cup flour
½ cup light brown sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
4 tbsp. butter, melted
6 small-medium apples
½ cup apple juice
1/3 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- To prepare topping, place oats through butter into base of powder chef or food processor system fitted with blade attachment.
- Process until pecans are chopped and ingredients are mixed, set aside.
- With paring knife, cut off the top of each apple (about a ¼ inch slice) and reserve.
- Then cut out core down to about ½ inch from apple bottom.
- Remove thin slice from bottom of apple so it stands up.
- Pack ¼ cup topping into apple, replace apple top. Repeat with remaining 5 apples.
- Combine apple juice and maple syrup, pour into bottom of pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until apple is fork tender.
- Drizzle apple juice/syrup glaze over apples and serve warm.
Share this Recipe
« View More Recipes
Connect with us